What can you and your clients expect
Frequently asked questions
As part of our commitment to United Vacations and its customers, we would like to highlight the most important enhancements to Amstar services in key destinations:
- Added new Private Deluxe vehicles. For example, Cadillac Escalade luxury SUVs in Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Grown by 30% the vehicle fleet
- Increased by 40% the number of hotel and airport representatives
- Increased by 20% the number of Call Center representatives
- Secured exclusive airport arrivals areas to facilitate transportation operations and speed up your customers’ departure to their resorts
Does Amstar staff wear the same uniform in all destinations?
Yes. United Vacations customers will be greeted and served by Amstar staff wearing the same uniform in all destinations.
Note that in Hawaii, operations are managed by Worldstar, which has its own branding.
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE REMOVES PRE-CRUISE TESTING FOR VACCINATED GUESTS AND WELCOMES ALL UNVACCINATED TO SAIL
MIAMI, Aug. 12, 2022 – Carnival Cruise Line today announced protocol updates that meet public health goals but recognize the evolving nature of COVID-19. With theseContinue reading “CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE REMOVES PRE-CRUISE TESTING FOR VACCINATED GUESTS AND WELCOMES ALL UNVACCINATED TO SAIL“
On June 10th, 2022, the Biden administration announced plans to lift COVID-19 testing requirements for inbound international air travelers. The mandate is set to expireContinue reading “White House to Drop COVID-19 Testing Requirement for International Travel”